Sunday, February 25, 2007

I'll keep a web log, even if it kills me(and it)!!

Welcome to my blog. Clever title, no? I don't want to give any impression that I approve of suicide, or murder-by-health care provider. Created in God's image, life is best borrowed from God, who collects when He sees fit.

No, what my title implies is that all attempts my at journaling, web or otherwise, have ended in sites shut down, 3 pages partially filled of a 150 page spiral-bound note book, and broken crayons.

So, I will start a pool to place bets on how long this one will last. If you want a piece of this action, just place your dollar amounts (USD) and life span guess (in days) in the comments section. The winner gets it all, but there may not be a good way to collect.

I have plenty to say, but hardly the time,ambition, and talent to say it well at the keyboard (or, from your perspective, the monitor). That's enough for the first one.

No comments: